We spent a super nice evening at the Brasserie Freilager. 🥰 Taking my son Sian was no problem at all.
The whole area is full of families, children jump around and are warmly greeted with crayons and Junior booklet. 😍 The food was also super fine (we had special weeks with a focus on fish and seafood), the service is set up and the location with Mediterranean flair. 😋👏
Friday and Saturday nights there is the family table. Parents and their offspring are cordially invited to indulge themselves from 5:15 pm to 7:00 pm. Clinical highlights for young and old.
- CHAMPIGNONS CEVICHE: shiitake, mushrooms, oyster mushroom with red onions, seaweed and herb broth.
- 2 starters of the day: Pulpo & potatoes, lobster & strawberries
- ENTRECÔTE CAFÉ DE PARIS: Coupe Dame 160 gr. | Coupe Monsieur 220 gr. I Beef entrecôte Café de Paris with spring vegetables and pommes allumettes
- LOUP DE MER: Sea bass fillet with black venere rice, salicorn and saffron foam
- MACARON DE LA BRASSERIE: Macaron filled with strawberry mousse served with tarragon dust
- GÂTEAU AU CHOCOLAT: Chocolate chichichli with berry compote and sour cream ice cream
My tip:Sea bass and entrecôte